• Experience – 6+ years, in various project types including: High-rise Office Buildings, Master Planning of Corporate Headquarters, Sports Venue, Parking Structures, High-End Residential and Affordable Housing Sectors.
• Self-Starter – Successfully handle many responsibilities with limited instruction between several projects within tight deadlines.
• Problem-Solver – Use creative design solutions and industry knowledge.
• Team Player – Work as part of a group and can delegate individual tasks to others.
• Adaptability – During the recession, offered web/graphic design services to stay connected within the design industry.
• Professional Development –Completed NCARB IDP and currently a candidate for Architectural Registration.
Luis Vidal + Architects Houston, TX Project Architect November 2016 - February 2017
Kendall/Heaton Associates, Inc. Houston, TX Project Manager December 2013 - November 2016
Delacour, Ferrara and Church Architects Brooklyn, NY Assistant Project Manager May 2011 - November 2013
John Bardsley Inc. New York, NY Architectural Consultant January 2010 - August 2010
Roger Williams University Bristol, RI Master of Architecture (2009) Minor in Computer Information Systems
New England Institute of Technology Warwick, RI Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering (2005)
Revit ▪ AutoCAD ▪ AutoCAD Architecture ▪ 3DS Max ▪ V-Ray ▪ Maya ▪ Sketch-Up ▪ Adobe Creative Suite ▪ MS Office Suite ▪ COMcheck ▪ REScheck ▪ ArcGis ▪ CATT Acoustic ▪ 3D Printing ▪ Laser Cutting
▪ NCARB IDP Complete, ARE Candidate ▪ Finalist, UNICEF Competition ▪ American Society of Engineering
Luis Vidal + Architects
▪ Preliminary design and competition work in an International firm known for its Industry-leading Aviation projects.
▪ Managed the coordination of the fi rm’s Houston offi ce renovation and relocation to Midtown.
Kendall/Heaton Associates, Inc.
▪ Extensive work in the technical coordination of drawings, while collaborating on high profile projects with leading design firms including: SOM, Pickard Chilton and Pelli Clarke Pelli.
▪ Involved in various phases of project types including: High-rise Building, Office, Corporate Headquarters, Sports Venue and Parking Structures.
Key projects include:
ConocoPhillips Campus Master Plan Salesforce Tower Golden State Warriors Stadium
DeLaCour, Ferrara and Church Architects P.C.
▪ Extensive work in construction documents specializing in non-for-profit NYC HPD and HUD sponsored projects. Projects include special needs housing and multi-unit residential, involvment from DD through CA.
▪ Assist with managing and coordinating project meetings with administrative duties, such as preparing minutes, reviewing change orders and applications for payment.
▪ Prepare drawings for Landmarks Preservation Commission.
John Bardsley Inc.
▪ Produced drawings for a firm that specializes in high-end residential interiors, room layout, furniture design, window treatments, accessories and finishes.
▪ Drawings included cabinetry, custom furniture and millwork details for a 9,000 sq ft addition to a Shingle Style home.
For more information, please feel free to contact me.